Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Sephora by OPI Swatch Part III



























Here is part three of the Sephora by OPI gift set (again, 3 coats unless otherwise specified)! From left to right:

Special Request – (4) pretty bright pinkish coral which applied well but is a bit on the sheer side

High Maintenance – glossy red that applied smoothly

Sample Sale – shimmery shade of red that is perfect for Christmas! Love it.

I’m with Brad – black with red shimmer, this is one of the most intriguing nail polish yet. I think I like it.

One more row to swatch! Any favourites yet?

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. the set doesnt have many shimmers/ glitter eh? makes me a bit sad. it seems like a lot of them are creams...but I think i may still buy the set. can you show a picture of the bottle compared to another bottle like opi or china glaze? they are mini sized bottles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shortwidenails: the last two colors are shimmery from this swatch, and wait for it...the last row of this set is pretty much ALL shimmery.

    Yes, these are mini size bottles, 3 posts back, I took a picture of the whole set. I will do a comparison picture of bottle sizes for you next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Im With Brad. Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)