Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dampened Spirit

It hasn’t been the best of weeks this past week and today was no different. I also found out that Ji has posted her finalist for her RBL competition and mine was not selected. I didn’t have high hopes that mine would be picked, but given the week of lows, it was still a disappointment. Nonetheless, I will share my entry with you here!

“Most girls have dreamed of being princesses and even as we grow older, a part of us still hold those memories fondly. Cinderella’s dress transformation has always seemed the most magical to me, and it is her dress that I base this color on. My dream nail polish color would be a light off-white based blue with pale pink iridescence and silver microshimmer. The picture doesn’t show exactly what I want my polish to look like, but if you use your imagination and put the two together and add some pink on top, it will come pretty close.”


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. keep smiling =) you have wonderful friends, wonderful family, and an amazing blog. keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a pretty idea you had ! I would totally love such a polish !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)