Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Carmen Blasted

I am lacking reds in my collection, so when I saw Zoya Carmen, I knew I had to have it. I got it during the promo where if you bought anything, you would get Zoya Charla and Ivanka free, so how can a girl resist? My lovely aunt from the states brought it up for me and I finally got to try it out for the first time. Zoya Carmen is a gorgeous glossy cream red that applied smoothly and was opaque in two coats. I really like this red and I am glad I got it. After a day, I decided to put on Sephora by OPI Electric Blue Blasted, their version of shatter, on top, and I liked the color blocking combination.

From all the shatter/crackle I have tried so far, if you are a big crackle lover like me, this is what I would say – China Glaze, Sephora by OPI, OPI. I have yet to try Color Club and Nicole by OPI, so we will see how those compare once I get my hands on them.

Hope you are all enjoying some sunny days!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love a good red! And the contrast between the warm and the cool looks really nice. Win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)