Tuesday, February 21, 2012

You Move Me

 Although I have been loving the magnetic polish craze, sometimes there really IS too much of a good thing. Therefore, when China Glaze released their new Magnetix line, the only thing I wanted to pick up was their magnet due to its designs. Obviously this did not turned out as planned. Being the sucker that I am,  I ended up picking 2 of their polishes because their colors caught my eye.  You Move Me is a very pretty metallic brown polish. I used 2 coats of polish before applying the magnet on top. I found that this made the design stand out more. I used the chevron magnet for this design. Still deciding whether or not to get these polishes? I will have one more swatch up for you soon!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. did you let the first coat dry before painting the second?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)