Friday, December 21, 2012

Sneaking up to Christmas...

Christmas is nearing and decorating the tree is one of my favorite Christmas activities. This mani was inspired by all the silver glitter and decorations on the tree, and since it is Christmas, I thought it would be fitting to use holographic polishes for that extra sparkle. For my base color I used OPI DS Coronation, a sparkly holographic silver polish, which is opaque in 3 thin coats. Next I used Butter Trustafarian, a sparkly sage green polish. I painted it directly on the tips and used a sponge just lightly on the intersecting area because holographic polishes are so easy to blend.  For an added festive look, I stamped on a cute holiday image using BM plate 213. More festive looks to come!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)