Friday, January 18, 2013

Gradient Friday : Tranzitions

If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you know how excited I was when I heard that China Glaze was coming out with a line of polishes that changes color with the addition of top coat. China Glaze's Tranzition line opens up a door of opportunities for lots of cute designs without having the bulky layers and worrying about matching colors. 

First up is a gradient tip design I did but did not fully capture well. I found that the more layers of top coat you added, the darker the color turned, so I tried a 2 layer tip gradient which is a bit hard to see in the pictures for which I apologize. I cannot wait to show you more cute designs from these polishes. I used China Glaze Modify Me for this gradient, which turns to a darker blue with top coat.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)