Tuesday, August 3, 2010

DS Reserve
















I love holographic nail polishes~ They are so pretty and kawaii *heart*

DS Reserve is a gorgeous holographic pink polish and the application is phenomenal. I don't say this often, but it truly was. It glided on so smoothly and the first coat was already super smooth. In the picture I'm wearing two coats and it's opaque already. I'm not wearing a top coat because I don't want to diminish the effect but it still feels uber smooth on top. Can you tell that I'm in love with this polish?

Although the price tag is a bit hefty ($12.50 US), I think it's worth it if you haven't invested in a pretty pink holographic nail polish (or even if you have but want it!). I would definitely recommend this lovely color.

What are you favorite holos? Thanks for reading!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)