Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pink Batch 1

With so many weddings coming up and the pink nail polishes I have, I've decided to show you a couple each time. I have recently starting swatching my nail polishes on nail boards, and labelling them. I tried to capture the color as accurately as possible, but forgive me if there are some discrepancies. Okay, here is the first batch!















And here is what it looks like in the bottles:

















From left to right: OPI Italian Love Affair, SkinFood PK004, OPI Pink-O De Gallo, OPI Princesses Rule!, OPI Got a Date To-Knight! (not swatched above, will be part of the next batch)

That's all for today! Have a nice long weekend if you are in BC :) Thanks for dropping by.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)