Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Limeade in the sun

Hello Polish Addicts, sorry I have not updated the past few days...blogger WAS supposed to upload, but it did not. It has been super sunny these past two days and I thought I would take some pictures in the sun. Essence Lime Up! is a creamy granny smith apple green that had good formulation and coverage. This was opaque in 2 coats. It is the first time I have tried a polish from essence and I must say I am impressed, especially at the cheap price point!

I wanted to try a triangle tape manicure I saw pictures of on Chloe's blog, but failed miserably. I cannot seem to get my triangles straight or the same size. I decided to post pictures anyways to show that practice will eventually make perfect, so everyone shouldn't despair! I used China Glaze Techno Teal for the triangles, a holographic teal color.

Happy sunny day!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. straight schmaight, this looks really cool, love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Palace and NannaLinnea: thanks for your nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this! Such a fun combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)