Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bad Romance Shattered

Hope you are all enjoying your (hopefully sunny!) weekend. Here is a swatch of Deborah Lippman Bad Romance that I found in a store recently. Bad Romance is a deep jelly purple that is packed with glitter and hexagonal sequins. It was opaque in 2 coats, but I thought it looked better with 3. I thought I would try something new and decided to diagonally add OPI Silver Shatter across my index and ring finger. The results were not as breathtaking as I thought it would be. Meh. I really like this color though and am glad I finally got my hands on it. You can view a picture of Across the Universe here, a blue version of this polish which came out at the same time last year. The pictures is not as good as this one since that was pre-SLR camera.


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)