Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Candy Mani


Here is a candy mani I attempted recently after looking at the OPI facebook tutorial. The first picture is of the finished design and I really like it since it reminds me of hard sugar candy. The steps are really simple and this layering process is faster than you think. I photo documented the simple steps.
First, you start off with a base coat similar in shade to the sorbet polish you will layer on after. I used OPI I'm Indi-a Mood For Love, one of my favourite cream pinks. Next, you put on a layer of sparkle polish. I used OPI Spark de Triomphe. Finally, you layer on a sorbet polish, which is similar to a jelly, which gives it the candy look. I used OPI Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em, a red toned pink polish.
I really like this look and am already thinking of new colors to try out!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)