Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Donmar Collection

Nails Inc. recently came out with some awesome special effects sets, so I stalked my local Sephora until they got them in. This set is called The Donmar Collection. The base color it comes with is called Chelsea, which is a reddish plum black that was opaque in 2 coats and applied very smoothly. The effects is called the donmar, hence the name. The donmar is a reddish-green bronze flakie topcoat and it is gorgeous. It is mesmerizing to look at in the sun. I do not own a flakie polish so I was excited to pick this one up. I only used one coat of this, but you can definitely use more if you want to build the effect up! What are your thoughts on this set? 
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely! The only thing I was a bit disappointed in when trying this at Sephora was that the flakie top coat needs a few coats to get a decent amount of flakies on the nail. Still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)