Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beads and Dots

It's been awhile since I have done an elaborate design on my nails, so since I had a bit of extra time this weekend, I decided to do one. I started off with 2 coats of China Glaze Go Go Pink. This polish is a creamy baby pink polish that applied pretty smoothly. It is a little bit streaky so you have to be careful when applying. Next, I painted my tips using Nails Inc. Devonshire Row (a vibrant lilac) and Finger Paints Winter Sky (a shimmery turquoise). After this dried, I lined it with the corresponding color bead from my Martha Stewart set, last used here. I finished this look off with some random dots applied with a dotting tool using OPI Alpine Snow. I sealed it off with a coat of Seche Vite and it has lasted 3 days already with little damage. If you haven't entered the Konad Giveaway, be sure to fill out the form here!
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. nice! where did you get the martha stewart beads? I checked michaels but they didnt have them...

    x
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Michaels! Sometimes they dont' always have them in stock though...i used my 50% coupon for them :D

      Delete
  2. This is really cool-must have taken you a long time! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes I lose track of time when doing my nails...haha.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)