Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Glee






































These are my glee inspired nails! Season 2 kicks off today and I cannot wait. I love this show and the music is just wonderful. I picked the closest colors I have to their promo picture backgrounds and tried to copy the cheerleader uniform design for the middle finger. For the index and fourth finger, I sponged on a darker shade near the tips to get the "slushie" splash effect.

From thumb to pinkie: OPI Whats with the Cattitude, OPI Banana Bandanna, SkinFood OR 004, Essie Really Red, SkinFood OR 005, OPI Orange you glad it's Summer, China Glaze Tree Hugger

Text: Sally Hansen black 02 nail art pen

Going to get ready to go watch glee! Thanks for dropping by!

PS- In case you were wondering, I did read the article about SkinFood nail polishes and the how they might be toxic. However, as with all studies, just because it's valid does not mean it's reliable. Therefore, I will wait for more studies to come out before I cast a judgement on whether I should throw these polishes away.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. GLEE I love that show.. and this mani.. i think i will do a glee mani too. waiting for it to come on.. on less than 30 min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pretty: wasn't it great? I can't wait to see your glee mani.

    @ThRiSzHa: thanks! Your designs are always pretty as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)