Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Commander in Chic
















Commander in Chic
is a pretty purple with a heavier grey undertone. This is the second nail polish I have tried from the Sally Hansen complete SALON Manicure line and I am relieved to say that this one fully met my expectations. Click here or scroll down for the refresher of the first one, it was a definitely a challenge because of the sheerness of the color. However, Commander in Chic presented no problems with pigmentation and it was opaque in two coats. I’m wearing three in the picture because I think it looks better. Once again, the polish applied flawlessly and I’m falling more and more in love with the brush. I wish other companies would start making brushes like this! It makes applying polishes so much easier.

It’s another random gorgeous sunny day here! Out in the sun I go! Thanks for dropping by.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)