Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Golden Child








































We take a break from finishing off the swatching of the last row to bring you some Christmas swatches! Don’t be mad~ I promise you the last row will come. Things have just been a little hectic with snow, working, and graduation. It is finally December 1st! It seemed to have snuck up on us. So in honour of the first day of December, here is my first Christmas swatch. Sally Hansen Golden Child is from their Xtremewear line and is a gorgeous bright shimmery gold with glitter and sparkle strips inside. Application was smooth and although the polish was opaque in 2, I am wearing 3 coats in the picture. If you can tell by the background, it was also snowing when I took this! My hands were cold, but it was worth it! I am so excited for Christmas nail designs~ Have you done any yet?

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)