Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starry Night and Twinkling Pink






























I am excited to share 2 nail polishes that I was fortunate enough to purchase this weekend. They are from The Body Shop and their seasonal nail polishes never fail to get me excited. They released 2 colors this Christmas and here are the swatches!

First up is Starry Night, which I find is very appropriately names. It is a black nail polish with multi-sized circular silver sparkles in it. This applied pretty smoothly and only took 2 coats to be opaque.

Next up is Twinkling Pink whose name is pretty self explanatory. It is a lighter pink shade with lots of sparkles. It reminds me a bit of OPI Princesses Rule (which is a favourite of mine) but the sparkles in this one seem to be a bit denser. This took 3 coats to be opaque and I would add a 4th if you are doing thin coats.

Both these nail polishes delighted me and are a perfect addition to my Christmas nail polish collection. These polishes retail for $8 Cdn each, but I got these on sale during the weekend. I believe the sale is still on now so it would be the perfect time to get them! While you are in, also take the time to sign the petition that they have going on to help stop sex trafficking of young people. You can also click here to sign the petition online. It is such a great cause and it is something so important.

Happy Holidays!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)