Friday, December 31, 2010

Imperial






































Hi all – I am back from my vacation and it is great to be home. I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas holiday and have spent some quality time with your loved ones. Here is a swatch and design I did once I got back because I was so eager to try out the new Konad plate I bought!
Joe Imperial
is a gorgeous deep purple shimmer that comes from their Christmas trio set. It takes 2 coats to be opaque but I put on three because I saw some streaks. The brush still takes some time getting used to as it is a bit stubby but the color is undeniably gorgeous. I used Konad Special Nail Polish in white to stamp a design on after from plate m64. I really like this pattern and it is one of the main reasons I chose this plate.
Happy New Year’s everyone! What nail colour will you be wearing to ring in the New Year?

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. nails

    Through examples of mixed metaphor of a culture, we find that the four characteristics: one is its meaning is the cutest, I hasten fortunate to avoid disaster in the trend, according to some of the works of a metaphor for culture, superstition, color, which is also exactly the third implementation of a cultural metaphor for the most part to pay some costs, Article 4, is a metaphor for the culture, the applicant is likely to be useful, but can implicitly useless.For tower.the port bow of gold, and do not prevent anyone G8 killed them all, the coalition will not be? While the "strong", "HaoHeng" and "a hero" rhetoric does not prevent the Pope came to the British prisoners Ming does not interfere with the sexual humiliation of signing the contract to get the Qing dynasty.Occasionally metaphor or artistic fortune is good, if the head of a nation of Emperor blindly become addicted to these long-term passes to the left leaves of this tree, with only a crisis is not far away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)