Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cracked liquid metal

Today I will show you the second crackle polish I bought from the China Glaze Crackle collection. Fault Line is a shimmery purple crackle that I swore I would buy when I saw swatches online and it definitely does not disappoint. I wore the crackle diagonally and I like how it looks! What do you think polish addicts?

For my base color, I used Nicole by OPI Miss Independent from their liquid metal collection. It is a gorgeous metallic light pink color that was opaque in 2 coats. It applied smoothly with no streaks. Gorgeous.




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Love this combo it looks so nice with the crackle going sideways such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the purple, pink, and light green so bad it hurts, but I can't find them ANYWHERE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BeauxsMom - I was surprised at how much I liked it as well!

    @Amber - they are getting hard to find...but I think I saw some at a salon/hair place near me sold in a set

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)