Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lancôme Lavande 359

Lancôme Lavande 359, also known as Violet Groove in the US, is a gorgeous cream purple color that is perfect for spring. It applied flawlessly and was opaque in two coats. I am absolutely in love with this purple and this may top my favourite purple list. I have heard that this is a dupe for RBL Purple Haze but as I do not own any RBLs at the moment, this was a must-have for me. The color was pretty hard to capture and I took over 30+ pictures before settling on these two. This polish is part of the Ultra-Lavande Collection Spring 2011 by Lancôme. Polish addicts, what do you think of this purple?


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. It's pretty. I swatched this one on my thumb in the store but passed cause I thought it looks like OPI - A Grape Fit! What do you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is definitely one of the color i will get for sure. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are quite similar but A Grape Fit has less of a blue undertone...will do a comparison swatch once I dig out my bottle of OPI AGF :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you have the top coat which goes with it?x))

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ terry - no I don't unfortunately :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definatly have a dupe of this. Gosh - Wild Lilac. I did a double take when I saw your post and checked which polish you were holding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)