Friday, March 11, 2011

Green Gradient Friday

Polish addicts, I am very excited to announce that today is the first of my GRADIENT FRIDAYS. That is right, you read correctly! Every Friday, hopefully, starting today will feature a nail gradient for you to see and sometimes learn how to do! Since my wonderful friend Maggie gave me this awesome idea, today’s post is dedicated to her and her favourite color.

The polishes I used for this sponge gradient are – from left to right:

SkinFood BL002, Sally Hansen Green with Envy, OPI Green-Wich Village, SpaRitual Twisted Vine, China Glaze He’s going in Circles.

Feel free to make any color combination requests and I will see what I can do!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. diggin the CG nail polish... damn! that's a nice one!! is the spa ritual creme or shimmer? i can't tell lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you put these colors on a mini sponge and sponge on?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)