Friday, July 5, 2013

Gradient Friday : Foil

Ciaté has been releasing a number of very fun and creative textured nail polish sets and now that they are being carried by Sephora in Canada, I can finally get my hands on them. I had previously tried their velvet manicure set (seen here) and this time around, I was intrigued to try their colourful nail foil set. They have a variety of different color combinations; the one I chose is called Kaleidoscopic Klash. Each set comes with a nail polish color, mine came with pepperminty – a mint green cream, foil fix glue, and 30 pieces of multicolored foil. After you apply your nail polish color, you add some glue on spots you want the foil color, and then push the foil down – shiny side up. I attempted a gradient with mine using red Blaze, pink Babe, and silver Brill. All in all, I really enjoyed using this set as I have always found package foil in nails stores a bit intimidating. One slight criticism is the choice of color polish they included in the pack as it did not really mix well with the coloured foil. Have an amazing weekend.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)