Friday, June 3, 2011

Circular Gradient Friday

Today's gradient is inspired by a picture I saw in a Japanese nail magazine. It is a circular gradient using the sponge technique. The colors are supposed to emit from the center of the nail. I first started it off with a coat of OPI Alpine Snow as my base. Next, I alternated sponging different colors around my nail, leaving the middle of the nail empty until I was ready to sponge on the centre. The colors I used are the following: OPI Lemonade Stand By Your Man, OPI Sparrow me the Drama, Sephora by OPI Diva in Training, SkinFood BL002 Cream, SkinFood Juice 9. I topped this off with two coats of Wet N' Wild Hallucinate, a clear coat with multicoloured glitter, and a coat of Seche Vite.

For my thumb and middle finger, I used 2 coats of OPI Sparrow me the Drama and SkinFood Juice 9. I added 2 diamond jewels for embellishment.

What do you think of this circular gradient polish addicts? Something you would try or want a tutorial on?


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)