Friday, June 17, 2011

Pop-tastic Gradient

Today's gradient is done using all the colors from Color Club Pop-tastic Collection. I thought it would be a cute and fun way to use all the colors and keep up with the trendy color blocking technique by sponging them on. Here is the list of the colors used:

Almost Famous – a bright neon yellow cream; Wham!Pow! – a bright neon orange; Poptastic – a neon pink; Warhol – a medium neon pink; Twiggie – a neon cream green; Chelsea Girl – a medium blue

I am holding Pucci-licous in my hand, a pretty cream purple, a post using that color can be found here.

Have a wonderful and hopefully sunny day Polish Addicts!


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. adorable! i especially love twiggie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun look :) I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NailsByCourteney: thanks :) My favorite is Pucci-licious!

    @Aaron: :D

    @rock-ornot: They are my first bright neons!

    @GothamPolish: I agree. It's perfect for the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)