Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shoreditch Shimmer

I was super excited when I heard that Nails inc. was going to start selling their collection at Sephora. I kept waiting for it to come in and finally I got my hands on some. Nails inc. Shoreditch is a gorgeous gorgeous jelly pink polish that was opaque in 2 coats. You can probably get by with one, but you know how I like to have at least 2. Formulation was smooth and the brush was easier to handle than I thought. I had heard not so great reviews about the brush, but it applied pretty well. I love love love this color. Can you see the gloss on the finish? This is WITHOUT topcoat. Amazing.

I also got Nails inc. electric lane holographic top coat and layered that on top of this. How can anyone pass up a holo top coat? I definitely can't. You can see the radiant holo glitter working its magic. I am quite please with this too although I wish the holo would blend with the base color more...maybe I can try applying it wet next time.

On another note, I finally reached 200 followers! Its been a little bit over a year and I cannot express how grateful I am to have you guys reading my blog. Thanks so much! Giveaway details will be up shortly just so I can say thank you to all you wonderful people.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)