Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Drop Dead Gorgeous














Today has been a great day. I hope your day has been full of joy and laughter as well. I thought today I would share with you something I bought with my friends awhile back. My local nail and beauty store is now carrying SpaRitual. SpaRitual is the first vegan nail polish brand and are also 3 Free. My store only carries the mini polishes at the moment, so I bought a couple to swatch. First up is Drop Dead Gorgeous. It is a gorgeous shimmery berry burgundy with a heavier tint on pink. This applied super smoothly and I am wearing 2 coats. In the future I would probably wear three as it dried pretty quickly. I can already imagine some marble designs I would like to try with this color. Have you tried any of their nail lacquers? What are some must haves?

Have a wonderful warm and happy day.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)