Thursday, November 4, 2010

Resolution






















This is without a doubt, one of the nicest Novembers I have seen in awhile. The weather was so gorgeous that I finally got to go outside and do some swatching! Resolution is part of Sally Hansen HD collection and I think this color is being discontinued since I found it in the sale bucket at my local drugstore. Resolution is a very pretty green color that becomes opaque in 2 thicker coats or 3 thin ones. I am wearing 2 coats in the picture. It has a very pretty shimmer and reminds me of the grass in spring. The application was smooth and clean up for this color did not leave a stain behind. More from Sally Hansen to come~

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any polishes from this line... but this one is really cool! I love how it is multi-colored

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tasha - you should definitely pick some up :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)