Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cracked Concrete

During last weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Sallys for the first time and picking up polishes from the Crackle and Tronica line. China Glaze released 6 colors in their color line and I really love their formulation. I am wearing SkinFood OR004 as my base coat and China Glaze Cracked Concrete on top. I love this effect as it is so random. The formulation was super smooth and I like it more than OPI shatter. Polish addicts, make sure your base coat is completely DRY before applying crackle polish, it truly does make a big difference. I topped my manicure off with Seche Vite top coat which I also tried for the first time and am now madly in love.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. omg the combination looks so awesome!! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I just got the sane crackles & a tronica from sallys too & I so know what u mean I'm in love too! Nice combo thanks for the idea it looks nice with the yellow base.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ romipo: thanks! It was fun to add some burst of color

    @beauxsmom: they are pretty awesome - especially the crackles line :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)