Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Love

Today is a quick post on my favourite products of the month in makeup. First up is Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose. I am a sucker for packaging and the cute hearts just drew me. It is a very nicely pigmented blush that smells amazing. It comes with a mirror and a blush applicator under the blush making it very portable. This is said to promote a feeling of happiness because of the ingredients that are used.

Next up is Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in Black with its adorable floral print packaging (see what I mean?). It is the perfect petite size brush with wide enough bristles for even and great application. My bottom lashes have never looked so good! It is said to last for 90 days and like all Clinique other products, it is 100% fragrance free and tested for sensitive eyes.

Polish Addicts, have you tried either of these products? What do you think?


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl I bought the Physician's Formula Happy Boost Blush in Rose as well and I LOVE it.It does indeed smeel so amazing and it leaves you with a beautiful healthy glow.The hearts drew me in as well.I have been wondering about the Clinique mascara for the bottom lashes.Thanks for telling that it does work.I love Clinique their perfumes(the Happy Perfumes :D) and their makeup I own several of their lipsticks, eyeshadows,and a couple of their lipglosses.Im very glad I stumbled upon your page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)