Monday, July 25, 2011

Inspired Art

As some of my readers have guessed, I will be travelling to Hawaii for the next week. Not to panic though, as I have queued up some blog post to keep you all occupied.

First up is a nail design I tried, inspired by a nail pamphlet I received from Sephora. I used SkinFood OR004, a creamy yellow with a hint of orange, as my base coat. The formula is a bit on the thick side but 2 coats fixed most of the streaking. Next, I used BM 215 to stamp on a giraffe design using Dr.'s Remedy, Desire Dark Brown. Formulation on this is excellent and so is the opacity when used to stamp. Finally, I taped off the bottom and the top of my nails, and used China Glaze Westside Warrior, a dark khaki green, to paint the middle of my nails. I love this color and the formulation is great as well.

Hope you enjoyed!


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)