Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New treasures

Here is a post about some nail polish I acquired lately from my friend. She was adamant that she was not going to use them; therefore I was only too happy to give them a new home. She runs a fashion blog named HER WAISE CHOICE and if you have time, check it out! She can re-use clothing articles in so many creative ways that I only wish I could. Perhaps if we both have time, we can coordinate an outfit and nails post!

Also, meet my two new babies! I finally bought two OTTLITE natural daylight lamps for my lightbox. It really does make a difference as you can tell from the haul picture and the ones from my previous post. Although I would love more sun shots, at least I can rely on these when Mr. Sun does not want to cooperate. That is all for now! Thanks for reading. It means a lot!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)