Friday, August 19, 2011

Dandelion Gradient

Today's gradient Friday is inspired by a dandelion mani I saw on pininterest. I hope you all enjoy!

I used H&M Bella's Choice as my base coat. It is a turquoise blue that has a thicker formula, so you have to be careful when applying to avoid streaks. However, if you use a thick coat, you only need 1 coat for it to be opaque.

Next, I sponged on Misa Dirty, Sexy, Money on the top half of my nail (Swatch and review can be found here.) Lastly, I sponged on nails inc. Electric Teal, a creamy greenish teale color, which was available exclusively for instyle magazine back in June/July.

I drew on my dandelions using Milani Nail Art Brush in black and Sally Hansen White Out with a tiny paintbrush. 3 more GFC followers until giveaway!!




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)