Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Short leopard tips

Here is another fun and cute short nail design. I did a neutral colored leopard print French tip on my nails to trick my nails into thinking that they have some time off from nail polish. First I used nails inc. Porchester square, mushroom taupe cream, to freehand some French tips. Next, I used OPI You don't know Jacques!, taupe cream, and dabbed on random sized spots all inside the French tip. Finally, I used Sally Hansen nail art pen in Black to outline some of the sides around the spots to make it look like a leopard spot. I added a bit of gold using Sally Hansen nail art pen near the smile line. I sealed this off with a coat of Seche Vite and voila! Done.

I am enjoying doing short nail art designs more than I though, would you like to see more? Thanks for dropping by.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)