Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Award

Thanks to Honey_lili at their blog AccroPolish for this award. It is my first one! How exciting


.






The Rules of this award:

1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award

7 things about me

1. I disliked the color pink until gr.10.

2. My best friend has the same first name as me.

3. I did not realize my love for doing nails until a year ago.

4. My dream house would have a huge walk in closet to fit my clothes, shoes and nail polishes.

5. My pet peeve is when people confuse “your” and “you’re”.

6. I am a sucker for love and romance.

7. Chocolate and good friends are the best cure for everything.


15 recently discovered great bloggers:
I only found 2! Anyone who has a new blog can considered themselves tagged! Just comment and let me know!

Polishtopia

Painting ‘em up

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a new blogger but it's not your traditional polish blog. You're more than welcome to take a look however!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)