Friday, December 9, 2011

Cozy Gradient Friday

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
Those lyrics were stuck in my head this week because Christmas songs are playing everywhere. This inspired me to make a warm, cozy, chestnut colored gradient for this Friday, so I hope you like it. I started off with 2 coats of Glitter Gal
Dark Brown Sparkle which is a chocolate holographic brown polish. Next, I sponged on Revlon Gold Coin which is a foil gold polish. Lastly, I dabbed on China Glaze Cheers to You on the tips. I blended this in using a coat of China Glaze Snow Globe and sealed it off with CND Super Shiney.
Keep warm everyone!
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh! Very pretty!! I think Snow Globe is such a great polish - definitely a win for ChG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to post another comment. This really is so stunning! I was sitting here for a moment just staring at the enlarged photos, absorbing all that gorgeousness! I really really love this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nail Designs xox: thanks!

    @Megan: Snow Globe is so pretty...I'm thinking of tons of Christmas designs with it already.

    @Ashesela: Thanks so much :D Your comments make me feel so happy and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I really like this one! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Combination is very awesome, I like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)