Saturday, December 31, 2011

Swirling around in candy cane dreams

Hope all of you polish addicts got to take some time to rest and enjoy some time with friends and family. I know I did! As we end this year and start onto the next, I would like to thank each of you for continuing to read my posts! It has been a little over a year and I still love blogging as much, or even more, than when I first started. Today's design is a water marbled candy cane mani, which I hope you enjoy. I used Sally Hansen White On and Wet N' Wild Red Red for this mani. Have a wonderful new years. 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. this is a great marble!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Whimsical Glam: thanks :D It's been a while since I've water marbled..I was a bit outta practice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)