Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Wyndham Collection

Here is the 2nd nails inc. special effects overglaze polish set that I picked up from Sephora. This one is called The Wyndham Collection. The base color it comes with is a dark green black polish called Kensington. It applied smoothly and was opaque in 2 coats. The effect polish for this set is obviously called The Wyndham. This effect is a green-blue flakie polish and is oh-so-pretty. I had more success, a few day later, capturing the blue flakies in the sun. I used 2 coats for the flakies and I liked how it looked. Overall these nails inc. sets pleased me as it helped me add some flakies to my collection. Would you pick any of these sets up? 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I wish they sold the polishes separately!! Lovely swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ashesela: I do too. I would totally buy back ups of the flakies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)