Friday, January 20, 2012

Gradient Friday : Metallic


For today's gradient Friday, I decided to do a metallic gradient using my Juicy Couture by Deborah Lippman nail polish set. The 3 colors in this set are so pretty and work well together so I hope you enjoy! I started off with 2 coats of Believe, a shimmery gold-beige color, which applies nicely but would look nicer in 3 coats. Next, I used Jewel in the crown, a shimmery pewter polish, and sponged it on half my nail focusing more heavily near the tips. Finally, Here comes the Queen, a clear based polish with gold glitter, was sponged on at the tips. I wanted to add a little more sparkle so I added a layer of Orly Shining Star, which is a gold iridescent top coat.
Remember to enter the giveaway here and have a great Friday. 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment :)