Monday, January 16, 2012

Let it Shine Shine Shine...


During my winter break, I was lucky enough to track down a polish I was hunting for literally a month. Essie Shine of the times, from their Luxeffects collection, an awesome multicoloured flakie topcoat polish. The prettiness is hard to capture on camera. I will use this again soon when it is sunny here! I layered this on top of Finger Paints Haute Taupe, which I also picked up on my trip. Haute Taupe is a pretty cream taupe color that reminded me a lot of You don't know Jacques!. The application was smooth and it took 2 coats to be opaque. I am looking at Shine of the Times again on my fingers and the pictures really don't do this polish justice. I will layer this over another polish soon. Thanks for reading!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. These polishes are so pretty, and look fantastic together!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I was so excited to get the essie one!

      Delete
  2. I just love that brown polish!!! I have that Essie and it rocks too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brown polish is so pretty. I've been into this type of color recently..

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)