Monday, August 30, 2010

Purple Pearl
















Recently, a good friend of mine came back from Korea and was nice enough to pick me up some nail polish~ He chose some Korean brands that I have never tried. Here is the first one- this is called deco Olive 528 섹시바이올렛. It is a pretty pearly purple with a hint of pink. It took 3 coats to be opaque. The application was not bad, as the handling of the brush was pretty problem-free. However, it was quite streaky and after 3 coats, you can still see streaks o_0.The smell of this nail polish reminds me of something...but I can't put my finger on it at the moment (EDIT: reminds me of the silver/gold liquid pens that you have to shake before use!). All in all, this is quite a nice color, and I can see myself using it to do some nail art. That's all for today! Thanks for reading :)
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. That's a pretty color. When I first read the title, I thought it said Purple PEAR. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Megan: lol. Purple Pear. I would be interested to see what color that would turn out to be :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 섹시바이올렛 is "sexy violet". literally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)