Friday, April 8, 2011

Duo Color Gradient Friday

Polish Addicts, it is another gradient Friday! By request, today's gradient colors are red and grey. Those are not usually colors I pair together, but I am glad someone requested it. I like the finished result. I used a additional sparkly red coat on top of my fourth and fifth finger just so you could see how it looks with sparkles.

I used JOE Wine as my base color. It is a really nice brighter wine color red and applied quite smoothly. Their brushes still take some time getting used to but it is not that bad. Drying time on this polish was good. I am wearing one coat and it gives pretty good coverage. However, if I were to wear this color alone, I would definitely use 2 coats.

I used OPI Lucerne-tainly look Marvellous for the gradient. I guess I would categorize this more of a dark silver rather than a dark grey, but I liked the color combination.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. That's rock'n'roll! Thank you so much for doing my request.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)