Saturday, April 2, 2011

Belated Blue Gradient Friday

Polish addicts, sorry that gradient Friday's post is a day late! I was super busy yesterday and did not have to come home and post. Today’s gradient is done by request of a reader. It is a blue/aqua gradient using another of the Beauty World gradient sets. I love the colors of this set and both the dark and medium colors were more pigmented than the other sets that I have tried. However, I found the darker blue of this set a little less blendable than the pink set. This gradient reminds me of a mermaid and the ocean...

As always, leave any gradient color requests in the comments! Have a spectacular day.

PS- RBL is having their BIB pre-order on right through this weekend! Grab the colors before they go again!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! You did it! Thank you! It looks great! It does remind me of a mermaid as well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors used and the glitter, but I don't think it blends in very well. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kee: no worries! There will be more blue/teale ones in the future as well

    @In Palace: thank!

    @AnnKiins'<3: i agree, wet gradient with this brand is definitely harder to blend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)