Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dating a Royal














Hi everyone~ I am not feeling very well these past couple of days, so here is just a quick swatch (Please excuse the tip wear, I took this a couple of days after). OPI Dating a Royal is a gorgeous royal blue that goes on smoothly much like other OPIs. I am wearing 3 thin coats on my nails and it took that many to be opaque. This color matches well with a nice top and a pair of jeans. Such an elegant color! Thanks for reading!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. this is a really nice blue, damn another colour to add to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely royal blue! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ domesticgoddess: Isn't that always the problem? I think that is how my collection keeps on growing...

    @Zara: Thanks! I'm feeling a lot better now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)