Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mean and Green










































































As promised, here is the first swatch of one of the new nail polishes from MACs Maleficient line. Mean and Green is a duochrome foil nail polish that looks exactly like its name. Its pink with a green undertone and you can see both colors individually at certain angles. MAC brushes have never been my favourite, but this polish applied pretty well and the polish was opaque in 3 coats. A tip before applying this polish to get a even distribution of pink and green is to roll the bottle in your hand a couple times before you start applying. Its the first duochrome polish I have tried and I have gotten many compliments on it already! What do you think about duochrome polishes? Love it or hate it? Let me know! Thanks for reading.

PS – I took a picture of the other two makeup products that I love from the line. Pictured above: Truth and Light and Revenge is Sweet

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have any of the VVs yet, but I think Mean and Green is my favorite...gorgeous! I do love duochromes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Zara: Wait for Bad Fairy Swatch! I think that one is my favorite <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)