Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Leopard print 1














Since leopard prints are so in fashion this season, I will be doing a series of different designs of how you can use leopard prints on your nails. This one is my first design. I used China Glaze Something Sweet from the Up and Away Collection as my primary color. I found the formulation for this polish to be a little difficult to work with. It is not as smooth as I want it to be, although when it dries the streaks are not very visible. However it redeems itself in opaqueness and prettiness. I am wearing one coat on each nail, and two coats on my ring finger. Afterwards, I used Konad plate M57 and stamped on the leopard print using Sally Hansen Black Out. Do you like leopard spots? I will paint them on for my next design! Almost at 100 followers! So close! Wait for the surprise!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love Something Sweet, and I really like what you did with half nails, it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute! I like that not every nail is the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it but then anything leopardy and pink gets my vote!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shiny!: thanks! Something Sweet is a very pretty color, wish it was a little easier to work with though

    @Megan: Thanks! Having at least one of your nails different makes it less overwhelming I find

    @domesticgoddess: wait for more leopard designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)