Monday, October 25, 2010

Lucerne-tainly look marvelous















Indoors with flash














Indoors without flash

Lucerne-tainly look marvellous is from the OPI Swiss line. I had debated a long time about which color to get since all the colors looked so pretty. However, I decided on this gorgeous silvery grey color and it most certainly did not disappoint. The application on this was super smooth and it was opaque in two coats. The shimmer is amazing and I am not wearing a top coat in the picture. This polish reminds me of skiing and cozying up by the fireplace at the lodge for some reason. Oh winter, I cannot wait until you are here! Thanks for reading!

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love a gunmetal gray foil! Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very stylish. i think this should go really well with your gray scale clothes with silver/ gunmettal/metallic decorations on your clothes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)